PIRC does not receive funds or donations from any governmental or public organization but relies on the contributions of individuals and businesses who wish to support its programs. Such donations can be written off the donors' income tax as stipulated by law.
With the above in mind, your contribution enables us to continue to provide an outstanding educational experience to young and old, locally and far afield and provides the potential to save irreplaceable treasures and artifacts of a whole civilization and heritage from oblivion.
Your contribution allows us to promote research that changes the way we view history and our forefathers. Your generosity, support, and partnership with us makes a difference to every person we reach – THANK YOU!
Please consider one of the following donation formats that are used by most charitable organizations:
- One time lump-sum donation
- Installment Smaller monthly donations
- A trust fund
- Specified donation -- donation for the Student Scholarship
- Unspecified donation
- In remembrance of a beloved person
All our funds are collected by secure online transactions entitled PayPal. You may use major credit cards...... which uses:
- PCI & CISP Compliance
PayPal adheres to international PCI (Payment Card Industry) and CISP (Cardholder Information Security Program) standards for data protection.
- International Donations are Welcome
International donors are welcome to donate; however, we regret not knowing how they can claim such donations on their taxes.
How are donations processed?
- Donors who have PayPal accounts can use them readily with very little effort.
- Credit Card users who do not have PayPal accounts would have to:
- Log-in using their credit card(s) credentials
- specifying the amount of money they wish to donate.
- Thereafter, their donation is verified by displaying the credentials, amount and payee.
- Finally, they will be issued a receipt for their records and
- an affirmation that their payment was completed
- a confirmation e-mail will be sent from PIRC acknowledging your payment
- To specify how your donation would be spent, please use the contact page to do so.